|Sport Home | About Us | Aquatics | Health & Fitness | Clubs | Competitions & Events | Court Hire & Bookings | TeamMONASH | Memberships|
The Berwick campus is becoming fitter, stronger and faster as Monash Sport makes its presence felt on campus. Watch this space for all the latest news on how you can flex your muscles and be involved in sport and fitness on campus.
Additional feedback, comments and suggestions specific to Berwick campus sports, recreation and wellbeing can forwarded to email@example.com Phone: 9905 8815
The campus gym offers Berwick students and staff a complete work-out with all the latest fitness equipment. There is no better time to work on your fitness than now with gym membership currently free!
2012 Gym Hours
Monday to Friday, 6am - 9pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am - 6pm.
How do I join?
2. Fill in your Fitness Centre Health Screen form (.pdf, 356kb)
3. Hand completed membership application forms into Health Wellbeing and Development at Berwick Campus.
Scan and email them to Marcia Larose
4. Book an induction. Please contact Marcia Larose to arrange a suitable time
5. Start working out!
Where can I find a copy of the forms?
1. Download a copy by clicking on the links above.
2. Pick up a hardcopy from Health, Wellbeing and Development in building 930