Monash Sport runs a number of sporting programs and services at Gippsland campus including:
- Social Sport - hosted at Latrobe Leisure Churchill where students can participate in Mixed Netball, Badminton, 6 on 6 Soccer and Squash.
Local Sporting Associations - sports include Basketball and Volleyball (host weekly).
- Local Clubs - outside of Monash, students can join and participate in Soccer, AFL, Netball, Cricket, Baseball and other main stream sports (these are not Monash Univeristy Sporting Clubs and have no affiliation or benefits to Monash students or staff like other Monash University Sporting Clubs at other campuses).
- Cross Campus Sport - students can join the Gippsland teams for Monash Games, as well as participate in the annual Gippsland vs Peninsula Games.
- Uni Sport - students can join Monash teams for SUG's and AUG's.
- Latrobe Leisure Churchill - offers discounted memberships to all Monash Students and Staff. Facilities include Gym, 25m Swimming Indoor Heated Pool, 3 multi-purpose indoor courts and a wide variety of Fitness Classes.
- TeamMONASH Events - students can join and participate in all the normal Melbourne based TeamMONASH events. Gippsland based event will be the Relay for Life in Semester 2 2012.
- Churchill Monash Golf Club - students can play a round of golf at a discounted price at the 9 hole golf course on campus. Some clubs are available to hire from the Sports Program office. However, it is advisable to bring your own.
Watch this space for all the latest news on how you can flex your muscles and be involved in sport and fitness at Gippsland campus.